STUDENT GUIDANCE BTC RULES
TAEKWONDO INSIDE CLASSES
- DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, INCLUDING A HIGH TEMPERATURE, A NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH, OR LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL.
- NO SPECTATORS IN LESSONS
- PLEASE TRY AND USE TOILET AT HOME BEFORE ATTENDING CLASS
- KEEP TO THE 2 METRE SOCIAL DISTANCE RULES FROM OTHERS OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD
- USE HAND SANDITISER WHEN ENTERING AND LEAVING HALL
- ADHERE TO VENUES ONE WAY SYSTEMS AND ENTRY AND EXIT RULES.
- TAEKWONDO SHOES OR GRIP SOCKS HAVE TO BE WORN – NO BARE FEET
- COME TO LESSONS ALREADY IN YOUR DOBOK
- YOU MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE STUDENT LICENCE
Our Club Guidelines
- The sessions will be 45 minutes long to allow for cleaning afterwards.
- There will be no changing rooms available so you must come in your suits ready to start.
- No bags allowed in the halls.
- You must follow the guidelines for entry and exit
- If you feel unwell do not attend
- Temperatures will be taken on entry, should you have a high temperature you will not be allowed to train
- No bare feet - shoes or grip socks must be worn